oil on linen
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org... Let me know what you're thinking and we can work together to come up with a plan.
2. Price... I know talking price can be a touchy topic in the art world, but I don't think it has to be. My prices are fair to both the client and myself, and they reflect the current market in Philadelphia.
3. I'll put together a sketch... This is so you know what you're getting into. This mock-up is included with the $250 deposit that I charge for materials and any necessary on-site photos.
4. I'll keep you in the loop... I want the client to constantly be aware of my progress. I respond to emails quickly and will always provide details about ETA on a piece.
5. That's it!... Most commissions take me 2 months to complete from start to finish. Your piece will always have my full attention and receive all the TLC it deserves.
Take a look at some of my recent commissions...